Pages

Saturday 2 February 2013

What I have Bought: #2 The Haul

Yesterday me and my housemate headed into town for a spot of shopping. I LOVE Leeds for shopping, it has all the shops you could possibly want (except Selfridges.. waaaa), so I thought I would show you guys what I picked up.

First of all we headed over to Cath Kidston, if you are a follower of my blog you may have seen this cute little makeup bag on one of my wishlists a few weeks ago. After student discount it worked out at £7.20 which isn't too bad for a everyday makeup bag!


I also picked up these gorgeous pjama bottoms from Topshop for £18. I have a mild obsession with pjamas, I actually think I prefer them to clothes which is a pretty big statement to make. These pj's have the most gorgeous floral print and they also have turned up ankles which is a big bonus when you're only 5 foot 2 like me!
  

This purchase was a bit of an impulse buy. I saw it and couldn't leave it behind (my poor bank account!). When the weather gets a little bit warmer I will be wearing it with a crisp white t-shirt for an understated look. I really like how this necklace is a mix of Silver and Gold too, I know a lot of people say that clashing both Silver and Gold is a bit of a crime, but I think it works pretty well on this necklace!


I saw my friend wearing this the other day and loved how shiny it looked on the nail so I had to pick it up for myself. It's the cheap and cheerful version of a shellac manicure, so this is perfect for a quick polished look! I wore this last night when I went out for dinner with the girls from Uni and I loved how it turned out.. I probably didn't really need to buy another nail varnish though, my friend came over before dinner and annonuced that she loves coming over just to make use of my overflowing nail varnish collection, haha!
 

I also bought a new MAC lipstick which I will be featuring in a post hopefully tomorrow, if you like this kind of post then let me know!


6 comments:

  1. Love the Zara Necklace so much! xxx
    http://unstitchedd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, its really gorgeous! Can't wait to wear it! x

      Delete
  2. That necklace is a good impulse buy! pretty. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adore these little goodies <3 <3 <3 X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice post, the pajama bottoms are gorgeous. :)

    Your latest follower, Lauren x
    http://laurensbeautyinnovations.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete