Pages

Saturday 23 February 2013

The Review: #2 Rimmel Lash Accelerator Endless Mascara

Mascara isn't one of the items I switch up in my make-up routine very often. I have been in a loving relationship with Benefit They're Real Mascara for around a year now, re-purchasing it 3 times. Those days of spending £18 on a mascara are now over thanks to new kid on the block.. Rimmel Lash Accelerator Endless.


The vivid lime green packaging really stands out, funnily enough making it easy to find in a morning when you haven't had nearly enough sleep.. (this is tending to be a regular occurrence nowadays - damn uni!)
 
The product has a fibre brush which is meant to catch every lash and make eyelashes appear 99% longer and stronger. The brush itself is quite small which is perfect for elongating those corner lashes, and best of all NO CLUMPS, yay!
 
This mascara retails for a cheap and cheerful £7.99, BUT its currently on offer in Boots for £5.99 which I think is really reasonable. If you are looking for a new mascara then I would definitely recommend picking this up!


6 comments:

  1. I love the original lash accelerator so will be giving this a try xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't tried the normal one, but this one is really worth a try! Hope you like it xx

      Delete
  2. Wow this mascara looks so good!xo

    student-style.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks really good, and if it makes your lashes grow then I would definitely buy it, have you noticed this? xxx
    http://unstitchedd.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've only been using it a few days so no noticeable difference yet, I will be sure to keep you all updated though!

      Delete