Pages

Sunday 21 April 2013

Nail Varnish Storage: The Jar

Recently I was left feeling very inspired after reading a post on Nouvelle Daily about how to store nail varnishes - click here to read that post!

Nouvelle Daily had posted about a gorgeous glass jar from Wilkinsons which they had used to store nail varnishes. After reading this post I had decided that I wanted to find some suitable storage to put my wide array of nail varnishes in, as up until this point my collection was left sat in a cupboard.

As I was pottering around my house yesterday I noticed this jar sat in a cupboard in the dining room, as it currently wasn't being used I decided it'd be a new great home for a selection of my nail varnishes. This jar will holds around 20 polishes but for now I am just going to put my favourites in it and switch them around regulary.




Many thanks to Nouvelle Daily for the inspiration. Do you guys have any other recommendations about ways to store your nail varnishes?

  


2 comments:

  1. The problem is when your jar is full, if you want to polish that is on the bottom, it's going to be hard to take it.

    I'm using two boxes that I'm keeping in the fridge.

    ReplyDelete