Pages

Sunday 13 January 2013

Week In Photos: #1

Hi guys! Sorry I haven't posted much this week! I have had a mountain of uni work to complete (dissertation.. zzzz) mixed with working a few days for my Dad and going to London for a very exciting interview, safe to say I haven't had much time to spare!

I'm going to start doing an Instagram post each Sunday of my week in photos.. so here goes!


Purchased my first Bioderma / Healthy food shop / Homemade Nandos / Picking an Outfit to wear to London 
On the train / Train tix / Beautiful lunch at Pret! / Nail varnish picks for today

I'll try and get some more exciting posts up this week, i'm going shopping tomorrow so I'll be sure to let you know what I purchase, speak soon!

 

4 comments:

  1. Hope you had a lovely day out! xxx
    http://unstitchedd.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good work with your blog, it's lovely :)
    I'm a new follower! xx

    ReplyDelete