Pages

Tuesday 8 January 2013

The Wishlist: #1 January


Petite Breton Stripe Dress - £25 - Topshop
Dahlia PU Skirt with Cutout Detail - £54 - Dahlia at ASOS

Hi everyone! Just a quick post to show you guys what I have my eye on buying this month. 
The other day I had a hugggggeeee eBay clearout, i'm guilty of being quite frivilous with my money and buying a large amount of clothes that I don't need... BUT from now on i'm trying to buy classic items only which I won't start to hate after 3 months. Also it's the best day of the year on Monday (student loan day, hurraaaaaah!!) so this means i'm allowed to treat myself slightly, right?!

I really like the breton stripe dress from Topshop so hopefully it will suit me. I'm really short (5ft1!) so I fear it may drown me but I really hope not. I think it'll look great on a night out with my trusty Zara heels and a clutch bag!

I absolutey LOVE this Dahlia skirt! Dahlia clothing tends to be quite overpriced but its a skirt that could easily be worn day or night! In the day in the Summer I would wear it with a baggy black crop t-shirt and a nice necklace complete with gladiator sandals, at night I think it'd look great with my black backless body which I purchased from ASOS the other week, and heels of course! I'm going to Birmingham to visit my friend in a few weeks time so I may have to make a cheeky purchase before I go!

The rose gold chain necklace is just really simple and it'd match perfectly to my Michael Kors watch. My friend kindly reminded me that it resembles a necklace we used to have from Primark when we were around 13 years old, but I won't let that put me off!

Lastly, a makeup purchase! I already own the trusty Laura Mercier Silk Creme Foundation so I would really like to try the foundation primer too. I currently don't use a primer so maybe this should be the next thing I should add into my makeup routine.

Hope you all enjoyed the post, let me know what you guys are planning on buying this month!

7 comments:

  1. That topshop dress is adorable, wish I had the balls to wear bodycon stuff though! I am loving Rose Gold jewellery at the moment too!

    Em x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its so lovely isn't it, i'm sure bodycon would suit you :)! x

      Delete
  2. I love the dress, I think it would look really great on your figure xxx

    www.unstitchedd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The skirt is very cute !
    Your blog is lovely !
    xManon

    Will you please check out my blog sometime? Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the rose gold chain necklace - but everything you've picked out is something I wouldn't mind owning :L

    ReplyDelete