Pages

Tuesday 15 January 2013

What's in my Make up bag?

Today i'm going to empty the contents of my everyday makeup bag so you can have a peek at what is inside!


Lets start off with the face..
My favourite brushes - Real Techniques Stippling brush & Powder brush / Rimmel Stay Matte Powder in 002 Pink Blossom / Laura Mercier Silk Creme Foundation in Soft Ivory / Collection Concealer in Shade 1 (Fair)


Now onto blush and bronzer - NARS Laguna / NARS Desire / Topshop Flush / MAC Mineralize Blush in Solar Ray / No7 Coral Flush


Benefit They're Real Mascara / Benefit That Gal Highlighter / MAC Retrospeck Eyeshadow / Topshop Glow


Topshop Wicked / Topshop Ohh La La / MAC Speed dial / MAC Viva Glam Nicki


Hope you enjoyed, let me know what your make up bag staples are..
 
 
 

15 comments:

  1. Lovely post, I also love the Benefit They're Real lash! xx
    http://unstitchedd.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've seen so many posts about Real Techniques brushes.. Did you get them in a set or individually? I'm so desperate to get them! Do you use Stay Matte powder to set your makeup? And if so, do you find that it works well?

    beautythoughts38.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got them individually from Boots, although if you are wanting a few different ones the sets probably work out a better value! They really are a great brush, really worth it! Yeah I use it to set my makeup after i've put my foundation on, its not too 'powdery' so its not really noticeable and it makes my makeup last longer :) xx

      Delete
  3. I love the real techniques brushes :)
    Your blog is lovely, following :)

    niftyandnatty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the collection concealer, it's so good for the price :)! Lovely blog, I'm following you on gfc

    Student-stylexo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely selection of products. I really want to try mac retrospeck eyeshadow, it looks beautiful (:

    xx

    http://laurathroughthelens.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Laura Mercier foundation is lovely! I've gone through so many of those concealers as well! Lovely selection x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I love the foundation. Nearly run out though unfortunately so going to have to purchase another pretty soon!

      Delete
  7. I see you have a lippie addiction like me!lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely post..

    I've nominated you for a Liebster Award, find out more here: http://beautythoughts38.blogspot.co.uk/2013/01/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi ! I have also nominated you for a Liebster Award ! Check it out here : http://mushii0709.blogspot.ch/2013/01/the-liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. i really want to try out the rimmel stay matte powder as i don't really like the dewy shiny look that i often get without powder, i also need to invest in the real techniques brush set as i'm dying to try them out especially the buffing brush!
    lovely post, if you can could you check out my blog x x
    http://500daysofchloe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete