Pages

Sunday 20 January 2013

The Sunday Post: #1

Hi guys! Hope everyone is having a fun snowy Sunday! 

Today I am procrastinating to the max. I should be writing my literature review for my dissertation.. (I WILL finish it today!), but instead I've spent the morning catching up on blog posts and YouTube videos, dreaming about my holiday in Florida this year, painting my nails and browsing the shops online!

Today I have painted my nails using Pop Lavender Love with American Apparel Meteor Shower Glitter on top. I love the look of these two polishes together, it gives a glitsy yet unstated look which is really effective! 

 (Sorry that my nails look a tad messy!)

I'm going to spend the rest of my day trying to write the final 1000 words of my literature review, if I succeed I may treat myself to a cheeky shop on American Apparel seen as they have 30% off everything until midnight tonight. I've been trying to avoid that website like the plague as i've seen a cream knit jumper that I am just dying to purchase, but even with the 30% off it is still quite pricey and I'm just not sure if I can justify spending that amount of money on a jumper... we'll see!

I'll leave you with a photo of my extremeley dopey dog Harvey...!

 

9 comments:

  1. Awwwww, your dog is so cute! xxx
    http://unstitchedd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks haha, he is a cutie, but so silly!

      Delete
  2. Your dog is so cute ! <3

    You should treat yourself ! I mean you worked hard, so why not ? Huhu. My wallet always forgives me if I spend money for a good reason. >.<

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am tempted.. I always feel so guilty afterwards though!

      Delete
  3. hahaha your dog! Love the nails
    Newest follower :)

    www.the-fashion-underdog.blogspot.co.uk
    Emma
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow that is some chunky glitter! I've never tried AA nail polish before, it looks good!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That glitter is amazing! I NEED it! & my god your doggy is a cutey haha.x

    ReplyDelete