Pages

Sunday 24 February 2013

The Sunday Post: #3


Hi everyone! Here I am, back again with my 3rd Sunday post.

01. So this week has been full of stress, stress and more stress - mainly due to the fact i've tried and failed to get Beyonce tickets on two occasions. I've loved Beyonce for as long as I can remember and when she announced her tour I was sooooooo excited. Little did I know how hard it would be to get hold of a ticket. I'm really hoping that she will announce some more dates soon but it's looking quite unlikely - weep weep

02. This week has been a good week for fashion. I have been cooing over the fashion from the Brits this week and drooling at all the LFW posts which have been gracing my Blogger timeline. (LFW isn't the only thing i've been drooling at - Justin Timberlake i'm looking at you!)
I did manage to catch a few LFW shows though including Burberry and Topshop Unique from the comfort of my sofa, whilst secretly wishing I was there myself - maybe next time!

03. The up and coming week is set to be quite a boring one. My dissertation hand in is now 3 weeks away on Friday so this week is going to be spent trying to get it finished - 4000 words to go - its quite likely that I will still be running around like a headless chicken come March 21st though. I've also booked myself in to my first Spinning class this week, i'm feeling slightly apprehensive - i'm even worried that my legs might even fall off. Probably slightly over dramatic. 
The only fun thing penciled in my diary for the upcoming week is my friends belated Birthday drinks on Friday eve. I'll be sure to let you know what I decide to wear ..

Hope you all have a lovely week. How scary is it that this time next week it will be MARCH! Doesn't time fly ...

 

1 comment:

  1. I have had the same kind of week as you, I had so much work to do for school, (still procrastinating now and I go back tomorrow!) xxx
    http://unstitchedd.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete