Pages

Monday 25 February 2013

The Review: #3 Soap and Glory Rich & Foamous

 
I am a self-confessed Soap and Glory junkie. I had just run out of the Clean on Me shower-gel so when I was in Boots the other day I was on the hunt for a replacement. I headed towards the Soap and Glory section and originally I was going to purchase the Sugar Crush bodywash - until I spotted this one staring right at me.

The 'Rich and Foamous' dual-use shower and bath body wash has THE most amazing smell. It smells like almonds and honey milk - it smells very similar to the ever so popular Breakfast Scrub. The smell probably isn't one for everyone as it is quite rich and kind of smells a teeeeeeny bit like cupcakes - although if you are a foodie like myself this shouldn't be too much of an issue.

This showergel is ultra conditioning and leaves skin feeling silky smooth - and also smelling amazing, of course. It lathers up into a nice foam which means you don't have to waste too much of the product. Apparently you can also put a few pumps under running water and it'll turn into a bubble bath - I haven't tried this yet, but who can resist a good old bubble bath really. 
Rich and Foamous retails for £6.50 BUT its currently on 3 for 2 at Boots, so I suggest you go stock up whilst you can. Have you got any Soap and Glory recomendations for me?!

5 comments:

  1. THis sounds lovely, I love the Righteous Butter and I would recommend it! xxxx
    http://unstitchedd.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I love the bodybutters, they smell amazing don't they! xx

      Delete
  2. I have the body lotion with the same scent and it smells ah-ma-zing! I haven't tried this yet but I can't wait to try it; I love layering scents on my skin.

    www.beautythoughts38.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhh you should try it, layering scents is the best - especially with soap and glory, yum! x

      Delete
  3. I love Soap and Glory, it's so reliable, always producing good products :) Lovely post!

    amyjanealice.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete