Pages

Saturday 23 March 2013

OOTN: Dissertation Hand-In

Hi guys! So Wednesday was the best day EVER (well maybe not ever... but still quite good)! The day had finally come for me to hand my dissertation in. So that evening me and a few friends went out to do what I do best: eating. We headed to Ask for some yummy pizzas and for a few drinks. 

Here is a cheeky photo of what I wore. Sorry for the awful iPhone quality but I forgot to take my camera back to Uni with me!



Top: Topshop
Leigh Jeans: Topshop
Clutch: ZARA
Heels: ZARA

Hope you all enjoyed my first OOTN. I'm going out again this evening, so you never know, you might be lucky and see another OOTN soon. 

    

2 comments:

  1. Really pretty outfit :) and congratulations! I remember how relieved I was once my dissertation was handed in!!x

    vanityrail.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you! It really is such a relief! x

      Delete