Pages

Sunday 24 March 2013

The Wishlist: Accessories



Leather wallet - & Other Stories
Chelsea Collection Sweet Pea - Cambridge Satche
MK5020 Diamond-Dot Stainless Steel Chronograph Watch - Michael Kors
Croco Make Up Bag - Whistles   

This is just a quick wishlist post to show you some of the accessories I have had my eye on recently. I saw this gorgeous purse on Anna's Instagram and fell immediately in love with it. It is from & Other Stories which I believe is a new store which has recentley opened on Regent Street in London. As i'm not from near London and I don't have any plans to visit in the immediate future (sob) then it means for now i'll have to make do with browsing the website. I think this purse is the most gorgeous colour and I often fail to come across nice purses. At £39 this is quite expensive but it would make the perfect birthday gift - even though my birthday is two month's away I am still making mental wishlists for what I would like to get!

Next up is this gorgeous duck egg blue Cambridge Satchel. This satchel is from the limited edition Chelsea collection which features 4 different colours. I think I've got my heart set on getting this satchel for my birthday, my friend has one which she has engraved with her initials and it looks SO cute, so I think I might have to jump on that bandwagon. It'd be a great back for summer and I can imagine using it in the day, and using it as a clutch bag at night too!

This silver Michael Kors watch is gorgeous and it would be the perfect summer arm-candy. I have a rose gold Michael Kors watch at the moment which I wear every day without fail, but I think it would be quite nice to have a silver version too to switch it up a bit. Now this is something I probably won't be getting unless I win the lottery as a girl really doesn't need 2 watches by the same designer - but a girl can dream, right?!

Last up is this luuuurvely make-up bag from Whistles. It is expensive at £35, and being cream it might get dirty easily which is a little bit of an issue. BUT, it would be the perfect thing to house my day-to-day make-up in. We'll see!

Let me know what accessories you guys are currently lusting after. Speak soon,

     


  

3 comments:

  1. Hi Amy, oh....I'm in love with that powder blue satchel....yum! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's lovely isn't it! I believe its sold-out on the website now though which is a shame!

      Delete
  2. Hi I really like your blog! I created this website called Sweet & Style where new and struggling bloggers can submit posts to be featured to gain more traffic to their blog. I would love to feature this post! If you are interested you can email me at gasappenfield@gmail.com

    www.sweetandstyle.com

    ReplyDelete