Pages

Sunday 2 June 2013

Cambridge Satchel Company: Sweet Pea


Cambridge satchel.... meet my blog. 
Blog.... meet my new favourite thing - my very own Cambridge Satchel.

Like most girls, I have A LOT of handbags, but there will always be room in my wardrobe for one more little one. Most of the bags I have are big handbags (mostly from Zara, oops), but a satchel was one kind of bag that I didn't have (justifiable, right?!). Ever since Cambridge Satchel's came onto the market I was ummming and ahhing about getting one, but I could never decide on what colour I wanted to get. This was until the Chelsea Collection came out to play. The Chelsea collection features 4 gorgeous colours which are all perfect for Spring/Summer - Cream Crocus, Honeysuckle, Lavender and Sweet Pea. As soon as I set my eyes on Sweet Pea I knew it was the one for me. All 4 colours come in both 11 inch and 13 inch, I decided to go for 13 inch as I am guilty of usually carrying quite a lot of stuff around in my bag. Size wise, I am really glad I opted for the 13 inch and not the 11 inch like I was originally going to purchase. I find the 13 inch to be the perfect size, I usually manage to fit in my keys and phone in the front pocket, and then my purse, make-up bag and sunglasses in the main section.

The satchel is such a lovely soft leather and comes with a strap which is perfect for day-time wear, but personally I can't wait to use it on an evening as a clutch. I decided to get my initials engraved onto it to make it a little bit more personalized and special. To make the bag a little bit more cool, the leather supplier that Cambridge Satchel use for their bags originates in Hull, which is my hometown and it is always nice to support a local business.

What do you guys think of my new bag?!


2 comments: