Pages

Friday 7 June 2013

Wishlist: Florida Edition


As I may have mentioned previously, in October, 4 of my friends and I are going on a VERY exciting holiday to Orlando in Florida. We've had it booked for quite a long time now, but as it is drawing closer and closer (where is this year going?!), i'm finding myself browsing the shops online for ideas on what to wear.

As we will be spending most days wandering around theme parks, a good pair of denim shorts are essential. I really like the colour of these denim shorts from Topshop, they are quite bright and I can imagine they will look great with an array of coloured tops. I think this playsuit from Topshop will also work really well for walking around the parks but also perfect to throw over a bikini when visiting the water parks that Orlando has to offer! I think I will get good use out of this playsuit in the UK too as I imagine it'll look great on a night out with a pair of heels.

Next up is this gorgeous dress from Zara. I've seen another girl wearing this on a blog (sorry, I can't remember who it was!) and I thought it looked really nice and it is very different to other dresses I currently own. This dress will be nice to wear if we are going out for a nice meal on an evening in Orlando, the baggy fit of the dress will also be flattering for after I have eaten far too many American sized meals!

I also really like this tailored strappy playsuit from Topshop. I have a few other playsuits from previous years in this kind of style and I find them to be really flattering on my figure. As I am on the short side, I usually find playsuits to be more flattering on my figure than dresses - dresses usually tend to be far too long for me and I end up looking like i'm wearing a tent. At £46 it is quite expensive for just a basic black playsuit but I know that it will be a staple in my wardrobe for years to come. Lastly I love this gorgeous neon messenger bag from Zara. Since receiving my Cambridge Satchel for my birthday I am loving carrying around smaller bags instead of my usual oversized handbags. I will get a lot of wear out of this day and night in the UK and it will be perfect for using at times in Orlando when we aren't wandering around the theme parks, unfortunately I don't think it is very themepark friendly!

Let me know what you think of these items, I will definitely be picking up a few of these things when I get paid next week!


5 comments:

  1. They are such cute pieces!

    At the moment I am working for an e-commerce site www.IITSY.com
    They are doing flash sales this weekend and I did a styling ezine for them.

    Its on my blog but check it out and let me know what you think! Love some ideas.


    Eileen XXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. That play suit is adorable! And comfy for walking around the theme parks all day. Hope you have in Florida! Just started following you. xx

    ferdies-place.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm totally loving the playsuits! awesome items there <3

    Check out my latest post featuring new sunglasses! :)
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great choices they all look so cute. I particularly love the playsuit

    http://xoxo-annie-xoxo.blogspot.co.uk

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. The black playsuit is stunning!

    I'm giving away a MAC Lipstick of the competition winners choice on my blog if you'd like to enter
    http://abigailalicex.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete