Pages

Sunday 20 January 2013

The Wishlist: #2 Dreaming of Summer ..

It's currently snowing like crazy outside, but all I can think of is how much I want it to be Summer! I'm one of them people that gets excited for the next season constantly, whenever its Summer I can't wait to be wrapped in in Winter knits and fur scarves, but whenever its Winter I can't wait to be donning my sunglasses at every possible opportunity! .. Honestly, there is no pleasing me!

Tonight i've been doing a bit of online shopping and deciding what I would like to purchase for the up and coming season.
Vintage Levi Shorts
I found this gorgeous shorts whilst I was browsing Etsy earlier. I'm going to Florida in October on holiday and I feel like these will be the perfect thing to wear around the theme parks! I'll also be able to wear these during the Summer on casual nights out and in the daytime too.. if England gets any nice weather this year that is (fingers crossed)!

Cath Kidston Paisley Cotton Purse 
I love the print of this purse, its different to the usual Cath Kidston esque-print. Even though it says that it is a purse I would probably use it as a everyday make-up bag. My make-up bag at the moment has seen better days so I think this might just be the perfect replacement, and for £8 too.. you can't go wrong really!

Zara Studded Sandal 
I'm so tempted to click order on these sandals right now! These are the perfect sandals for spring/summer. I really can't get enough of studded shoes, most of my shoes tend to have some form of stud on nowadays, some would say that I'm probably a little addicted! Oh well.. another studded shoe to the collection won't hurt, right?!

Accessorize Punched Hole Tote 
As soon as I saw this bag on the new in section of the Accessorize website I knew it had to be mine. I don't currently have a white handbag, at the moment most of my handbags are black, which lets be honest isn't the most Spring/Summer friendly colour. I also love how this handbag sits on the shoulder which is good for when your bag is a little bit heavy, which mine usually is! I can't believe what a great price this bag is too, it retails for £39, if this bag was in Zara it would probably be retailing for around £70. I think I might have to take a trip to Accessorize tomorrow in my lunch break to see if I can pick this little gem up!

Let me know what you have your eyes on for Spring/Summer, is anyone else as excited for the upcoming seasons as me?!

  

  

11 comments:

  1. I want the good weather to come back so badly! Those sandals are literally beautiful, I need them!x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How amazing are they! I predict that they will sell out pretty fast!

      Delete
  2. Lovely choices - I'm anticipating the warmer season too! X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the shorts so much, can't wait for the summer! xxx
    http://unstitchedd.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So gorgeous aren't they! I'm so tempted to order them right now.. if only it was warm enough to wear them! x

      Delete
  4. I can't wait for summer too ! Or at least for spring !

    When I'm choosing an outfit I'm like "that would look really good for summer" but we are in winter...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, can't wait to not have to wear a coat and boots everywhere!

      Delete
  5. I'm dreaming of summer too. It is far too cold outside. I want those Leci shorts which would look super cute with those Zara sandals xx

    http://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've nominated you for the Liebster Award :) all the rules and questions are on my blog. Good luck! xxxx

    http://www.sophie-denise.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have a crush on levi's vintage jeans too! ;)
    <3, Mel
    beautytribune.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, great post! I totally agree, I am SO ready for summer.

    I have nominated you for the 'Liebster Award'. Check it out: http://bit.ly/WhBJUW

    www.nina-francesca.com

    x

    ReplyDelete